Gem Nails: DIY Tutorial

Hi!

Recently, I tried these ‘Gem Nails’, which accidentally, without being messed up, look adorable :D

Check them out:

how to do chic Gem Nails for party or festive look: DIY Tutorial
Chic Gem Nails: Best of Party/ Festive look

I call them ‘Gem Nails’ due to two reasons: First is that, I used gems (or Rhinestones actually) to decorate these nails, and second, the colors of these nails are similar to ‘Cadbury Gems’ we used to eat in our childhood (well, I still love eating them, though :P )

How I made it: The most challenging task was the selection of ‘bold’ and ‘festive’ colors, for a typical gem-look for my nails. I began picking all the bright colors I have, from my nail paint tray, and came up with these best five colors.

Then, I applied a transparent base coat as I always do, and waited for it to dry.

Basically, what I wanted was ‘Rainbow nails’, but god gave us only five finger, right? , so I had to use only five colors, hahaha XD

So, I first arranged the selected colors in the order similar to that of a rainbow. Then, I began applying the nail colors, and quickly pasted the ‘Rhinestones’ to my nails, so that they stick perfectly, and do not chip off. This way, I did all my five nails, and finally, in the end I applied a transparent top coat to ‘secure’ my nail paint.

PRO Tip: Carefully place the gems on your nails, without ruining your nail paint. And remember to be quick, and place the gems on your fingers, before your nail color dries, this will help them stick better.

Confidently carry this party look with a beautiful ring. ENJOY :D

Hope you creative design guys like it! You may please feel free to rate this sketch in comments below and also suggest your intelligent suggestions :)

Follow the blog on all social sites: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram@ilovesketchart to get latest updates!

PS: Also follow this page for awesome nail art tutorials: @_creative_nailarts (page admin: Lizza Mittal)

Videos you may like:


Comments

Popular Posts

FontExplorer X - Makes Everyone an Expert
336x280 In Doers We Trust