Woman with 'glittering' eyes, wearing 'Hijab': Pencil Sketch

In the holy and auspicious month of Ramadan, and on the occasion of EID, I am back with a pencil sketch of a woman wearing Islamic ‘hijab’.

What is ‘Hijab’ and why is it worn?
A ‘Hijab’ is a veil, traditionally worn by Muslim women, that covers their hair, neck and upper body.

It is worn by women as a symbol of modesty, and privacy. One of the interesting reason behind wearing is that, it is believed to be ‘the command of The Lord’:  
And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that they should not display their beauty and ornaments, except what (ordinarily) appear thereof.” (24:31) (lines from the Qur’anic verse).
Hijab symbolizes decency, & modesty, and also acts as a source of protection against the exploitation of women. Also, it is believed, that after wearing hijab, one is judged for worth, and not appearance...another plus point!

Here is a pencil sketch of a woman with glittering eyes, wearing hijab:

how to draw hijab woman pencil sketch with beautiful eyes
Woman with 'glittering' eyes, wearing 'Hijab': Pencil Sketch
How I made it: It was actually easy one! I began with sketching the basic face structure, which I use to sketch a normal portrait. Then I started sketching ‘those’ eyes. For eyes, I first gave them a very-basic almond shape, and then used it as a base for further details. Then I sharpened my pencils, and gave little-wavy strokes for the eyelashes. After the eyes, I went for the Traditional 'maang-tika'. Only some minute details and it looked perfect! For the veil or hijab, I used the same technique I used to sketch a drapery. Finally, I highlighted the dark parts and gave the look of shadows in some parts on the face. All in all, it was fun, and it wasn’t really time consuming too! I enjoyed sketching hijab for the first time :)
PRO Tip: For sketching hijab, soft pencil strokes should be used, it should be carefully sketched using the same technique we use for drapery.


Ramadan/Ramzan & Eid Mubarak!

Translation: Happy Ramadan & Eid!


Hope you creative design guys like it! You may please feel free to rate this sketch in comments below and also suggest your intelligent suggestions :)

Follow the blog on all social sites: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram@ilovesketchart to get latest updates!

Related Videos






Comments

  1. The information given by you is really very helpful.
    https://www.clippingsolutions.com/outsource-photo-editing-service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Tutorial, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tutorial!! I didn’t know that It was so easy to do, I work over the tutorial and I am success. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When i am looking for this type of article happy to see your post. really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. Amazon Produktbilder

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Amazon fotograf

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FontExplorer X - Makes Everyone an Expert
336x280 In Doers We Trust