My First Webtoon Comic: "Wasted- Episode 02"

Few days back I've shared the first episode of my very first webtoon comic.

So here's the good news: "Wasted" Episode 02 is now live! :D
Check it out now:

Webtoon Comics latest episode update

read webtoons and illustrated comics online free


creative story writing and how to DIY digital illustrations


tutorial on how to make your own webtoon


design your own comic strip with Adobe illustrator and Photoshop
To be continued...

Check out the Episode-3 now!

Hope you creative design guys like it! You may please feel free to leave your queries (if any) in comments below and also suggest your intelligent suggestions :)

Follow the blog on all social sites: FacebookTwitter and Instagram@ilovesketchart to get latest updates!


Buy my Original work, direct from ADOBE STOCK and encourage me, I'm still a Design Student, Thank you!


Video you may like


You may also like
https://www.webtoons.com/en/

Comments

  1. toons are, where picture speaks rather than words, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FontExplorer X - Makes Everyone an Expert
336x280 In Doers We Trust