Long Exposure Photography and Light Painting compositions (3/3)

Light-Painting (or Long Exposure photography) has always been something I enjoy experimenting with.
This post is the final one in the series:
My Light- Painting compositions and ideas I get after seeing my photographs (Part: 2)

These photographs below are my clicks from last Diwali, when I was on my terrace running with my camera, like a retard, to click any and every possible firework I was able to spot in the night sky XD

  • Looking for some inspiration for the design of your next lehenga or fancy gown? Here you go!
Adobe Photoshop and light painting hacks

  • Well, what if it rained miracles and hope, instead of water and dust? won't be that bad, i guess. Comments?
how to do light painting with diwali fireworks


  • Looks like, the princess is completely taken aback (literally lol) when she realizes everything has always just been a fairy tale dream. Sad life, for real.
very simple Long Exposure Photography ideas and tricks

  • Now as this series is finally ending, I wanna end it with a slight subtle note, wherein I visualize magic and miracles :D
Light Painting made easy

There's a lot more to come. Till then, stay  tuned!

Hope you creative design guys like it! You may please feel free to leave your queries (if any) in comments below and also suggest your intelligent suggestions :)

Follow the blog on all social sites: FacebookTwitter and Instagram@ilovesketchart to get latest updates!


Buy my Original work, direct from ADOBE STOCK and encourage me, I'm still a Design Student, Thank you!


Video you may like

Comments

  1. The titanium helix earrings - TITIAN ARTIST
    The titanium titanium damascus helix earrings offer titanium white octane blueprint the most versatile and high quality control over titanium 3d printing any pair of earrings or style. There are a range titanium undertaker of styles titanium apple watch of earrings for you to choose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FontExplorer X - Makes Everyone an Expert
336x280 In Doers We Trust