DIY nail art tutorial: Cute & Easy pink lines on black polish

Hello friends! How are you? :D

I am back with another nail art tutorial for you guys, today. Here it is, have a look:

DIY nail art tutorial: Cute & Easy pink lines on black polish


DIY nail art tutorial: Cute & Easy pink lines on black polish



How I made it: It’s a very simple nail art design, which took me only half an hour to be done completely. I began with applying the top coat first. When it completely dried, I used black color nail paint for the base color. And then, it was time for me to show my ‘creative super powers’ HAHAHA :D

I took out my florescent pink nail art pen, and began drawing different types of lines on each of my fingers, for example, I did hatching on my thumb, and drew horizontal lines on my first finger, vertical lines on my middle finger, and diagonal lines on my ring and pinky finger, both in opposite direction!

When all this dried, I applied a clear glitter (transparent) polish on my nail art, to secure it, and to give it the final touch!


Magical Trick: Use of different tools for nail art, can also help to a great extent. If nail art tools are not available, then things such as simple bobby pins, (which we can get at any supermarket) can also serve the purpose. For example, bobby pins can be used to draw polka dots, etc.


Finally, while doing nail art, it’s all about creativity. One can draw any design on the nails; there is no list for that, all this basically depends upon one’s imagination and thinking.



What do you guys think about this nail art tutorial, please let me know in the comments section below!


Thanks for reading!


Follow the blog on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram@ilovesketchart to get latest updates!

Comments

Popular Posts

FontExplorer X - Makes Everyone an Expert
336x280 In Doers We Trust