My Light- Painting compositions and ideas I get after seeing my photographs

Light- Painting is basically painting, drawing or performing with light. I had explored this earlier, too, but hadn't shared all my work regarding the same.
I had wanted to write to this post so bad, because this is my favorite type: I can make up theories of my own, which means complete freedom, and trust me- I love it.
Also this post is in supplement and a continuation in the series to one of my older posts: How to create aesthetic light-painting compositions

  • Magic is cliche and rare, but not obsolete.
easy long exposure photography hacks and tricks


  • Have you ever seen a group of fireflies aesthetically attacking the center of the black hole? Well if no is your answer, here I've got something for you.
long exposure photography using different colors of lights


  • What's better than a subtle, sensitive artistic stroke, and what if that's something that occurred naturally, by light, in the sky? oh my my!
easy DIY light painting with phone


  • Some constellations broke upon our house yesterday PART:2. LOL! (for this insider, refer to my the first part of the series, which I had mentioned in the beginning.)
how to do light painting like a pro

Check out my very first Light- Painting compositions:
How to do 'Light Painting' using Long Exposure photography

There's a lot more to come. Till then, stay  tuned!

Hope you creative design guys like it! You may please feel free to leave your queries (if any) in comments below and also suggest your intelligent suggestions :)

Follow the blog on all social sites: FacebookTwitter and Instagram@ilovesketchart to get latest updates!


Buy my Original work, direct from ADOBE STOCK and encourage me, I'm still a Design Student, Thank you!

Video you may like

Comments

Popular Posts

FontExplorer X - Makes Everyone an Expert
336x280 In Doers We Trust