Easy Baby Yoda Digital FanArt tutorial using AutoDesk Sketchbook and Adobe Premier Pro, Photoshop

Hey, there! Lately, internet has been flooded with baby Yoda memes, people discussing how adorable The Mandalorian kid is! And you all will agree with me- Baby Yoda IS adorably cute UwU

I've been experimenting with animation, lately. I digitally illustrated my favorite baby Yoda's pose, and tried to deliver the final project as an animated version rather than an image.
I've used AutoDesk Sketchbook for the illustration part. It took me roughly 5 to 6 days to complete the whole sketch (including all the long breaks i took in between, obviously lol).
Once, I was done with my sketching, I moved to animation. I tried various software and it took me about 2 days to figure out the appropriate one for my project. I first did it on Adobe Photoshop, but then I had some issues regarding the format of the final result, after export; so I shifted to Adobe Premiere Pro. On Premier Pro, it became a lot easy to handle things, and insert audio clip in accordance with the movement of the character. Final video that I exported is in mp4 format.

Here.
Baby Yoda The Mandalorian Disney+ FanArt Digital Illustration AutoDesk Sketchbook Adobe



Also, this video is on my official YouTube channel, please do subscribe there :)

how to digital drawing Baby Yoda tutorial Adobe Premier Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator

There's a lot more to come. Till then, stay  tuned!

Hope you creative design guys like it! You may please feel free to leave your queries (if any) in comments below and also suggest your intelligent suggestions :)


Comments

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Produktbilder für Amazon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FontExplorer X - Makes Everyone an Expert
336x280 In Doers We Trust