My Barbie: "The Girl next Door"

Who hasn't played with a Barbie doll, at least once, in their childhood? Who has never dreamt of being one? Who has never owned a Barbie doll, or watched any of their movies, or played those Barbie-inspired makeup and cooking games?
None of us. (I had actually done all of these :P)

Being like a Barbie is a childhood fantasy of every girl. (However, I'm an adult now, *sad, I know*, and still I imagine myself in every possible fictional situation, inspired by Barbie movies!!)

Being so much into all this Barbie stuff, me and my friend Priyanshi Bnasal, recently did a 'Barbie' themed photo-shoot and videography.


*Disclaimer: All the situations created below are fictional, and don't have any direct or indirect connection with reality.*

Barbie is all set to launch its latest collection: "The Girl next Door". Coming with two different Barbie dolls: Veronica and Muskin.
Here's a sneak peek into it:



barbie themed makeup and photoshoot tutorial
My Barbie: 'Veronica Walker'

barbie doll and hyper reality, concept of post-modernism
My Barbie: 'Muskin Davis'

So, which one is your Barbie? Which one would you like to buy? And why? Please, let me know, in the comments section below.


There's a lot more to come. Till then, stay  tuned! And, Merry Christmas :D

Hope you creative design guys like it! You may please feel free to leave your queries (if any) in comments below and also suggest your intelligent suggestions :)

Follow the blog on all social sites: FacebookTwitter and Instagram@ilovesketchart to get latest updates!

Comments

Popular Posts

FontExplorer X - Makes Everyone an Expert
336x280 In Doers We Trust