Tinker bell: Pencil Sketch

Today is a hot day! In India, during summer season, the average temperature is about 45 degree Celsius. And now, you guys can imagine how difficult it is to work, and keep one’s mind in place during these peak days!!! Lol.

So, in short, for today, I don’t have any ‘PRO’ level sketch for you, but a very simple one and the one which is easy to make- the pencil sketch of the cute, little fairy- ‘Tinker bell’.


design tinker bell with pencil sketch

Pencil sketch: Tinker bell.



How I made it: Actually, it was an easy task. I tried to think about something cute, childish, and attractive. I finally remembered, as how as a small kid, I used to dream all day and about fairies and princesses, and so I decided to make one sketch for my favorite character from my dreamland!
I googled a picture of tinker bell, and then tried to sketch it on my drawing sheet. It took me only about 2 hours to complete the sketch, and the results were amazing!

What do you guys think about this sketch? Do let me know in the comments section below!!!


Happy Sketching :)




Follow the blog on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram@ilovesketchart to get latest updates!

Comments

Popular Posts

FontExplorer X - Makes Everyone an Expert
336x280 In Doers We Trust