Study of light: Egg

This is basically, the 'study of light', done with the help of live sketching of an egg.


basics of designing, light and shadow
Pencil sketch : egg and its shadow


This is how I made it : My drawing teacher,  Miss MANAVI PRABHA, put an EGG on the table...with some light effects and all...and what all I had to do, was to observe the shades and effects of light on the egg and its shadow and make similar strokes by my pencil on the drawing sheet. I closely observed all the lights and shadows, and it took about 2 hours to me sketch the whole egg.


Magical Trick: Do Hatching and Cross-Hatching while studying the effects of shadow and the light falling on the egg. (This will make the final look of the sketch complete).


What do you think about this sketch of an egg? Do let me know in the comment section below!


Follow the blog on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram@ilovesketchart to get latest updates!

Comments

Popular Posts

FontExplorer X - Makes Everyone an Expert
336x280 In Doers We Trust