DIY: Rose Gold & black hearts nail art tutorial

Hello readers! How are you all?

Apologies for not being able to write for you guys for so long, actually a lot happened in the past few days- my class 12 results were out & I got an aggregate of 92.8% (I am from science stream & I had physics, chemistry, math etc as my subjects)   cheers! :D

Well, but now, let us begin. What I am going to share with you people today, is not a pencil sketch, but a nail art tutorial :D

Have a look:

how to make rose gold & black hearts nail art

Rose Gold & black hearts nail art tutorial


I am in love with this nail art. The color of this nail paint and my iPhone is completely same, and they both look so cool together!!! YAYYY :)

Okay, now the fact is- I am not the one who created this...ya, but two of my very cute friends- Lizza and Khushi did this for me. Let me introduce you people first. Lizza and Khushi are both sisters and my classmates as well and also talented artists! They are too good at this nail art thing!!!

How ‘they’ made it: Lizza began with applying the top coat first, with the rose gold nail paint. Then we three giggled at some stupid girly stuff till it dried…HAHA :) After it had dried completely, Lizza applied a second coat. Later, Khushi took out her black nail art pen (this you can get at any supermarket for 50 cents or more) and started drawing hearts at the tip of the nails of my fingers. Finally, when it has completely dried, Lizza applied a final top coat, and we were all done! This chic nail art is so cute and easy to do...isn't it?

These girls are awesome! They pampered me like a small baby and I seriously loved it :D

What do you guys think about this nail art tutorial, please let me know in the comments section below!

Thanks for reading!

Follow the blog on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram@ilovesketchart to get latest updates!

Comments

Popular Posts

FontExplorer X - Makes Everyone an Expert
336x280 In Doers We Trust