Aesthetics and flavors of Culture through Street Photography (Edition: 1/2)

Hello out there! How are you all doing?

Since this oh-it’s-such-a-pain exam season is on, and also I recently had my photography jury, I’ll be sharing some of my photographs from the submission (assignment), today.

The aesthetics of the street, the flavors of different cultures you come across, as you go through different streets: it's essential and resonates immense satisfaction and pleasure.

This semester, for photography, I had worked for several different topics, including street photography, religion, and some other random stuff. Here, in the first post, I’m going to share some of my street photography clicks, so here you go:

  • Starting with my favorite one: I think I'm totally in love with it's exaggerated colors and the frame, off course. Also, the rust here and all over, gives a very retro vibes. The turquoise color, prevalent in the ancient Egypt is quite irreplaceable :)

street photography tutorial, tips and ideas

  • Amitabh Bachchan, Bollywood's original 'angry young man', is slaying it even today. I spotted all this cool stuff when I was roaming through the streets of Sunday market. This old music (or movie, probably) cover is standing out among all other antique stuff that was out there.

how to manage exposure triangle in street photography


  •  Playing with the shadows,  and looking through all different kinds of wheels in vendor stalls is like one of the things that fascinate me most about streets, apart from portraits, vehicles, etc.

fascinating elements found in streets for photography

There's a lot more to come. I'll be posting more photographs soon. Till then, stay  tuned!

Hope you creative design guys like it! You may please feel free to leave your queries (if any) in comments below and also suggest your intelligent suggestions :)

Follow the blog on all social sites: FacebookTwitter and Instagram@ilovesketchart to get latest updates!


Video you may like

Comments

Popular Posts

FontExplorer X - Makes Everyone an Expert
336x280 In Doers We Trust