How to create interesting compositions using Adobe Photoshop Pro Hacks and Tricks?

Hi again!
I have been clicking pictures and posting them, since long. But I think this is so mainstream and conventional. So today, I decided to make it a little interesting.
I did some editing and stuff, and tried to...well you see yourself :)

(PS: All these images were shot on my iPhone, and not the DSLR. For editing, thanks to Adobe Photoshop and iPhone's amazing inbuilt filters.)

Have a look:

neutral monochromatic photos, Photoshop, adobe, canon, merge photos, pro hacks aesthetic, sketch artist, ilovesketchart, photography,


Jama Masjid, perspective photography, India, Photoshop, adobe, canon, merge photos, pro hacks aesthetic, sketch artist, ilovesketchart, photography, tricks and tips


colors, weaving, lightroom, Photoshop, adobe, canon, merge photos, pro hacks aesthetic, sketch artist, ilovesketchart, photography,

Apologies, as I am posting only three snaps today. Actually, it took me more than 4 hours to edit these three only, so I wasn't able to manage more. But I'll be posting more photographs soon. Till then, stay  tuned!

Hope you creative design guys like it! You may please feel free to leave your queries (if any) in comments below and also suggest your intelligent suggestions :)

Follow the blog on all social sites: FacebookTwitter and Instagram@ilovesketchart to get latest updates!


Video you may like

Comments

Popular Posts

FontExplorer X - Makes Everyone an Expert
336x280 In Doers We Trust