Freelance Photography: The Beginning

Hi, there! What's up guys?!
Was too bored with that 'Heritage Walk series', so decided to take up this new topic.
So!!!... I'm having photography as one of my subjects at uni, and I'm way too excited about that :D
Yesterday, I tried to explore my camera, and went around clicking some random images. These are not-so-wow kinda pics, but these are some from my initial works, so sharing'em with you all.
Here, have a look:

  • -Beautyफूल
dslr, canon, photography, nature, nift, freelance, flower


  • I tried clicking these flowers with different aperture values, and accidentally, I focused on the bunch in the background, lol :p


ISO, focus, aperture, achromatic photography, beginners photography

  • This one is, however, a decent click.


college photography, shutter speed, india, writer

  • Here, I experimented with different shutter speed and ISO values.

low and high aperture, ISO value, photography, street photographer

dry tree, photographer, low light, freelancer, fashion photography

  • My little money plant, which i bought from home, but sadly I'm not able to take a very good care of him and give him my time :(

monochrome photography, graphics, editing, Photoshop,

Hope you creative design guys like it! You may please feel free to leave your queries (if any) in comments below and also suggest your intelligent suggestions :)

Follow the blog on all social sites: FacebookTwitter and Instagram@ilovesketchart to get latest updates!


Related videos

Comments

Popular Posts

FontExplorer X - Makes Everyone an Expert
336x280 In Doers We Trust