Google Tilt Brush: Virtual Reality or another Fantasy?

Today, reading about Virtual Reality, I came across a very interesting application called 'Tilt Brush'. This was launched in 2016, and is a "a room-scale 3D-painting virtual-reality application available from Google, originally developed by Skillman & Hackett."

what is Google Tilt Brush Virtual Reality 3D painting software for artists and designers

I explored further, and I think it is really cool. Here, see this video first:



Isn't it like magic? Or a dream? As a kid, I think we've all fantasized living in a world like this. Growing up reading fairy tales, this is the closest thing till date to which I can relate them.

Though I discovered the existence of this after 4 years of it's launch, but still these are one of my 'WOW' moments, I have right now :P and now I just can't stop thinking about it, and concentrate on my college assignment lol

On their official website, they have shared some artworks, which are, of course, available in 360 degree view and they have all left in amazed.



There's a lot more to come. Till then, stay  tuned!

Hope you creative design guys like it! You may please feel free to leave your queries (if any) in comments below and also suggest your intelligent suggestions :)


Check out my work Portfolio here, and feel free to write to me for any inquiries, collaborations or projects. 

Follow the blog on all social sites: FacebookTwitter and Instagram@ilovesketchart to get latest updates!



Comments

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Fotograf Amazon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FontExplorer X - Makes Everyone an Expert
336x280 In Doers We Trust