Digital drawings and Poems for Valentine's: How to impress your crush with abstract art

Hi guys! Now, since Valentine's is around the corner, I've got some stuff for you.

Recently, (I think :p) I made some progress with my digital drawings/doodles, as i explored the software: Autodesk Sketchbook, a bit more.

So here are some (sort-of) poems, from my diary, that i wrote in past few weeks, along with the digital drawings. I *really* hope you guys have fun reading it!
(Also, if you want to copy-paste any of these to impress your crush, this Valentine, go ahead!! :D)
As I forgot to mention this earlier: I haven't yet named any of these, so currently going untitled.

P.S. They may sound over-dramatic, but just sayin', I haven't been through any break-ups, so don't judge me; it's probably the Bollywood effect taking over again LOL :D
Here you go:

(1)
You are mesmerizing as the
setting sun
Giving out rays of hope,
And inspiring to daydream
more
As your purple fades &
twilight prevails
Cute Line Digital Drawing for Valentine's Day tutorial for beginners

(2)
You say a million words
And I write a few
You sit there doing nothing
And I keep looking at you
You be my poetry
You be my muse
abstract art and easy digital drawing hacks and tricks


(3)
You walked away
Just when I wanted you to stay

Those eyes told a story
That lips never said
One to those messages never sent
or those left unread.

I was confused, but so were you
Only the time was at fault, later I knew.

But I wish, had you not walked away
Just when I wanted you to stay.
Cute and intense poems for valentine's week
























.
Cheers!
There's a lot more to come. Till then, stay  tuned!

Hope you creative design guys like it! You may please feel free to leave your queries (if any) in comments below and also suggest your intelligent suggestions :)

Follow the blog on all social sites: FacebookTwitter and Instagram@ilovesketchart to get latest updates!


Video you may like

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FontExplorer X - Makes Everyone an Expert
336x280 In Doers We Trust