How to change colors in Adobe Photoshop: Tutorial and Sun Temple Photography (Cool Color tones)

Heya! So I'm back with the second part of the 'Warm Color' exaggerated photo editing series. Too soon? I know right! :p

Here we go with more photographs of the Sun Temple, Modhera, Gujarat. In today's series are the edits of 'cool color tones and shades'.
  • Beginning with this one, as I personally like this color composition very much. The bright green, however, looks a little like algae (lol); but otherwise, every other color goes perfectly well in the composition.
Also, I remember my teacher, Manavi ma'am once telling me that this was her favorite color then (the time when she used to teach me). So ya.
And, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY ma'am! <3
Yes, her birthday's on 2nd April, which is tomorrow. Lot's of love and best regards. <3

mythology and historical sun temple architecture photography

Buy my Original work, direct from ADOBE STOCK and encourage me, I'm still a Design Student, Thank you!
  • Edited into the shades of purple, the color which signifies magic, gloom, frustration and negativity; apart from royalty, creativity, etc., this one's giving off some horror vibes, ain't it?
horror places and old areas historic photography and photo editing


  • This photograph here doesn't exactly reflects horror or such stuff, but it kinda looks sad. I can feel like there's some back story, some kind of mystery related to the place and the photograph, which no one will ever be able to figure out, and which is actually sad. (Well, all this is some stupid story/ scenario made up by me, as usual, and may not be paid attention to.)
hacks and tricks to make any photograph look amazing
These were some amazing things that I came to know, as I visited the place.


There's a lot more to come. Till then, stay  tuned!

Hope you creative design guys like it! You may please feel free to leave your queries (if any) in comments below and also suggest your intelligent suggestions :)

Comments

  1. I work as a life coach, counselor and graphic design is my hobby. You show it so easy. I believe the simplest way is often the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for some good blog sites for studying. I was searching over search engines and found your blog site. Well i like your high quality blog site design plus your posting abilities. Keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Really loved the images and how they are edited. Appreciate the efforts. Thanks for sharing with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial. Video helps a lot. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FontExplorer X - Makes Everyone an Expert
336x280 In Doers We Trust