How to change colors in Adobe Photoshop: Tutorial and Sun Temple Photography (Warm Color Tones)

Hi there! How are y'all doing?
So here it is: our college has a subject called "Historical walk", in which we visit different historical places every alternate week, and I had taken this subject because it's probably the best way to travel with your friends, and that too for free..lol >_<

Few weeks back, we went to the Sun Temple of Modhera, Gujarat. Sun Temples were buildings used for religious or spiritual activities. However, no worship is offered now.
It is a wonder in itself, as when you look at it you realize how planned and technical it is. It is based on the science of Astrology, inducing the knowledge of engineering, design and architecture.

Also, the temple lies on the Tropic of Capricorn that passes through the state of Gujarat, (including a few others) in India.
I clicked a lot of photos there, which I'll be sharing today, but as you all know, I have a habit of editing them to the extent of exaggeration, so this will reflect in post today, also. This post is about the warm color tone editing, in the next part I'll be taking up the cool colors. Hope you guys enjoy.

  • This is the picture of the Kunda (a tank or reservoir, known as Ramakunda or Suryakunda). There are temples of the deities worshiped in the Hindu mythology. In this photograph, I edited it to give a mix of yellow and red color-tones, to give a burn effect.

Sun Temple Photography depicting rich heritage and culture.

  • All around the walls of the temple are the stories illustrated. The entire human life is narrated, from the birth till the end, which is death. I found this fascinating. These are the human figured carved on the walls of the temple.

Human figure carvings on old sun temples, based on astrology and mythology

Buy my Original work, direct from ADOBE STOCK and encourage me, I'm still a Design Student, Thank you!
  • These elephants are also built outside on the walls of the temple, with the belief that all the weight of the walls is taken care of by these elephants. It is also said that no two elephants are identical.

How to easily create aesthetic pop color compositions using Photoshop and AutoDesk Sketchbook

These were some amazing things that I came to know, as I visited the place.


There's a lot more to come. Till then, stay  tuned!

Hope you creative design guys like it! You may please feel free to leave your queries (if any) in comments below and also suggest your intelligent suggestions :)

Follow the blog on all social sites: FacebookTwitter and Instagram@ilovesketchart to get latest updates!


Buy my Original work, direct from ADOBE STOCK and encourage me, I'm still a Design Student, Thank you!

Links(s) you may visit
Google Museum- Sun Temple

Video you may like

Comments

  1. This is nicely explained! In my experience the color replaced will allow us to change the color whatever I want.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FontExplorer X - Makes Everyone an Expert
336x280 In Doers We Trust